Sökning: "Forward model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 797 uppsatser innehållade orden Forward model.
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : With the discontinuation of Interbank Offered Rates(IBOR), traders found some al-ternative reference rates to replace IBOR. Backward-looking rates are widely accepted new benchmark interest rates. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sewer pipelines are deteriorating due to aging and sub optimal material selections, leading to the infiltration of clean ground and rainfall water into the pipes. It is estimated that a significant portion (up to 40-50%) of the water entering wastewater treatment plants is actually clean infiltrated water. LÄS MER
3. ANVÄNDANDET AV HISTORISKA FÖREBILDER FÖR GESTALTNING AV NY BEBYGGELSE En undersökning av olika perspektiv ur den samtida gestaltningsdebattenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : In this study arguments for and against the usage of historical references in new built architecture within the contemporary Swedish architectural debate are analysed. Special attention is paid to arguments containing the commonly used expression classical architecture as well as the term pastiche. LÄS MER
4. Analysing the Internal Communication in Organisation in the Context of Hybrid Model Working from Perspectives of Leaders and FollowersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic kept the world closed for a long time, and its effects affected everyone. Even large organisations could not escape these changes, but it was mandatory for them to come up with new ways, how the working conditions that prevail in offices can be transferred to people`s homes, so that remote working would be possible. LÄS MER
5. Circular economy of spare parts and data-driven analytics - “Unlocking Sustainable Value: Analyzing Buyback Policy Circularity Performance in Volvo Group’s Reverse Supply Chain - A Renault Trucks Case Study”Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : To address the current environmental challenges, companies are steadily shifting from a linear to a circular model in their daily operations. This process implies supplementing the traditional forward logistics with a reverse flow, enabling the reuse, remanufacturing, and recycling of existing products. LÄS MER