Sökning: "Framework factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3845 uppsatser innehållade orden Framework factors.
1. ”Were you able to wear undergarments?” - En kvalitativ studie av intervjuer med kvinnliga och manliga skådespelare inom Marvel Cinematic UniverseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to explore whether female and male actors get treated differently by entertainment journalists during press junket interviews and to see when and how gender is defined and created during an interview. To do this, we looked at different indicators such as eyeline, body language, subject of the questions, the length and substance of answers, the number of questions directed at each person, interruptions and turn taking. LÄS MER
2. Barns rätt till skydd och barns rätt till delaktighet - (o)förenliga rättigheter? En kvalitativ intervjustudie om socialsekreterares beskrivningar av att arbeta med barn och ungas delaktighet vid LVU-ärendenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Several investigations and reports show that Swedish social services do not sufficiently provide children’s and young people’s right to participation in cases of care of young people (special provision) act. The aim of this study was to explore how, if at all, social workers working with children and young people in Western Sweden describe themselves working with children’s participations in cases of care of young people (special provision) act. LÄS MER
3. The Rule of Law in the European Union – A critical analysis of Poland’s rejection of the EU legal orderMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is founded on certain core values as expressed in its constitutional framework. One of the fundamental values is the adherence of the rule of law, which constitute a legal obligation across all 27 member states. LÄS MER
4. Cooperation In Fragmentation: Factors Influencing the Willingness of Firms to Cooperate in Fragmented IndustriesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In any given industry, fragmentation, namely the state of a disintegrated landscape of market participants’ offerings, can have detrimental effects on firms and customers in the likes of inefficiencies or inconvenient offerings, respectively. Despite recent first steps towards consolidation of offerings through, for example, platform ecosystems, the German mobility industry is still largely fragmented. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Åre municipality, a well-known skiing resort in Sweden, has been classified as a primary risk area for landslides, due to a combination of global warming and increased pressure from expansion. The purpose of this study is to explore options to strengthen climate adaptation planning and reduce vulnerability in Åre. LÄS MER