Sökning: "Frequency Containment Reserve"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Frequency Containment Reserve.
1. Inclusion of Wind Turbines into Frequency Support Services : Exploring frequency stability issues and comparing regulation power market productsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There is a trend in Sweden towards increasing the electricity production from renewable energy sources in the electric grid. The increased share of renewables could be seen as essential for Sweden to be able to meet the obligated climate goals. LÄS MER
2. Virtual Power Plant Optimization Utilizing the FCR-N Market : A revenue maximization modelling study based on building components and a Battery Energy Storage System. Based on values from Sweden's first virtual power plant, Väla.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy resources are projected to claim a larger part of the Swedish power mix in coming years. This could potentially increase frequency fluctuations in the power grid due to the intermittency of renewable power generating resources. These fluctuations can in turn cause issues in the power grid if left unchecked. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : How long would modern society cope with a power outage, what would happen to vital systems that we today take for granted in modern society. The Nordic electricity grid is facing a major shift where electricity production from non-renewable sources are to be replaced increasingly by renewable sources. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis was to develop and evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and battery usage associated with Lithium-ion Battery Energy Storage Systems (LiBESS) used as Frequency Containment Reserve (FCR). The investigation was based on three of Vattenfall´s LiBESS projects that use the same lithium-ion battery technology but vary in system rating and configuration. LÄS MER
5. Optimal Day-Ahead Scheduling and Bidding Strategy of Risk-Averse Electric Vehicle Aggregator : A Case Study of the Nordic Energy and Frequency Containment Reserve MarketsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The Nordic synchronous grid is facing a number of challenges. The ongoingphaseout of synchronous generation coupled with increased penetration ofintermittent renewable generation is leading to reduced system inertia. LÄS MER