Sökning: "Fresnel technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Fresnel technology.
1. Techno-economic Analysis and Market Potential Study of Solar Heat in Industrial Processes : A Fresnel Direct Steam Generation case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The industrial sector not only has a big contribution to global emissions but also a low share of renewable energy for heat demand. Knowing that most of the energy consumption in industry is heat and that half of it is at medium-low temperature (below 400 ºC), it is a great market for the integration of solar thermal technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : In 2014 Salters et. al. introduced the concept of an UV-emitting wallpaper. By using UVC LEDs, a completely clean ship hull surface can be achieved without polluting the marine environment with biocides, normally associated with antifouling paints. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : In Holmen paper Norrköping, there is a large wood store where it passes over 400,000 tones each year. In order for the stored wood to maintain the correct moisture during the summer, it needs sprinkling. Today's manual system needs to be rebuilt on a modern interface for signal transfer. LÄS MER
4. Development and application of a multidomaindynamic model for direct steamgeneration solar power plantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, one of the solutions considered in order to face the issue of global warming and to move towards a carbon neutral society relies on the use of solar energy as a renewable and bountiful primary source. And, if photovoltaic technologies account for a large part in the solar energy market, recent years have witnessed the growth of non-concentrated and concentrated solar thermal technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at evaluating and demonstrating the feasibility of using Concentrated Solar Thermal technology combined with biomass energy technology as a hybrid renewable energy system to supply the process heat requirements in small scale industries in Sri Lanka. Particularly, the focus was to apply the concept to the expanding hotel industry, for covering the thermal energy demand of a medium scale hotel. LÄS MER