Sökning: "Front-End of Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Front-End of Innovation.
1. A Business Modelling Framework for the Front End of Innovation. : Customising a Guiding Material for an Early Phase of the Innovation Process for a Swedish Fintech Company.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Fintech company that is subject to this thesis has proposed a process through which all new ideas should go through before entering the development funnel, called the ‘Proof-of-Concept-process’. Today, there exists no material that helps and guides the idea owner through one of the more extensive phases of that process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Innovation plays an increasingly important role in many sectors, and receives growing interest from companies, researchers and nations. Increasing attention has been paid to the Front-End of Innovation (FEI), the initial part of the innovation process, where prociency has been shown to have the greatest impact on future innovation success. LÄS MER
3. Creating Value and Identifying Opportunities for Innovation in E-commerce on the B2B Market. : A case study of the distribution and construction industries in Sweden.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this research is to examine the effect of e-commerce in the B2B market. Focus has been on how customer values and the front end of innovation are affected from a distribution company’s and construction industry’s point of view. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: It is argued that most of the new product do not fail in the end but it fails in the beginning of the innovation. Managing front end of NPD, is the most important and difficult challenges facing the innovation managers. Effectively promoting front end activities can contribute directly to the success of the new product. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to answer the question how the interconnection of two success factors contribute to the individual elements of the Front End of Innovation, as identified by Koen et al. (2001). The distinguished success factors are; the integration of marketing & sales and research & development, and customer involvement (Florén et al. LÄS MER