Sökning: "Full vehicle simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden Full vehicle simulation.
1. Influence of ventilation on ro-ro space fire development : A study using two-zone fire models in order to explore tendencies of how different ventilation parameters affects the fire development in a ro-ro spaceUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : A ship to which vehicles and other loads can be rolled on and off is usually named ro-ro ship. A ro-ro ship consists of large corridor shaped space, normally extending to a considerable length or the entire length of the ship, which is usually loaded with various vehicles or stowage units. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : In diesel-electric powertrains, the wheels are mechanically decoupled from the internal combustion engine (ICE). The conventional control approach for such a powertrain is to let the driver control the traction motor while the ICE realizes speed control, causing power to be pulled through the powertrain. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Modern day vehicles is full of electronics, different sensors and software. To test that all these different systems works as expected it is suitable to build test beds. These test beds consists of, as far as possible, real components that should be implemented in the vehicles. A vehicle has various temperature sensors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this Master thesis in Vehicle Engineering, is to study the road unevenness relation to road safety. The long term objective is to be able to prioritize which road section that is in the need of repair and maintenance prior to other road sections. LÄS MER
5. Effect of Lap Belt Position on Kinematics & Injuries by using 6YO PIPER child HBM : in Frontal Crash SimulationsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Traffic accidents are the second leading cause of child fatality among children younger than 15 years of age. In the course of 10 years, the implementation of child restraint systems has decreased child fatality in traffic accidents with 50%, for children younger than 15 years. LÄS MER