Sökning: "Fundamental analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1138 uppsatser innehållade orden Fundamental analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aspects of Error Quantification and Evaluation in Digital Elevation Models for Glacier Surfaces This study explores methods to quantify and evaluate error in digital elevation models (DEMs) built from remotely sensed elevation data of the Hintereisferner glacier. A special focus lies on glacier surfaces because glaciers are often inaccessible for field observations but at the same time prone to measurement errors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the development of German housing prices in light of the recent price increase of approximately 27% since 2010. Following an asset price approach, the actual rent-price ratio is compared to a ratio that will be calculated based on fundamental values which, according to theory, explain housing prices. LÄS MER
3. Do international remittances contribute to achieving the first Sustainable Development Goal (SDG1) in development economies? Empirical evidence from Pooled Mean Group (PMG) estimator.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Eradicating extreme poverty is a fundamental objective and concern for every economy in today’s modernization epoch. Developed countries channel significant amount of financial support annually to poor economies with the core intention of improving their welfare and standard of living. LÄS MER
4. Machine Learning- An Educational Revolution? A Scenario Analysis of the Future Role of Machine Learning in the Public Primary School in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The Swedish students’ results have gradually decreased in international comparisons, wherefore the educational industry is experiencing an augmenting pressure for change. Simultaneously, the demand and supply of tools based on the Machine Learning (ML) technology is beginning to augment within the educational sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Automotive collision avoidance systems help the driver to avoid or mitigate a collision. The main objective of this project is to nd a methodology to improve the performance of Volvo’s automotive collision avoidance system by optimizing its congurable parameters. LÄS MER