Sökning: "Funding Gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Funding Gap.
1. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER
2. Investments in Academic Renewable Electricity Generation Technology Spin-Offs : A Qualitative Study on High Capital Limitations for Underexplored Renewable Energy SourcesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Due to an intensified climate change discourse, renewable energy technologies find higher attention within the energy system and increasingly compete with traditional energy conversion systems. Electricity is progressively being generated through renewable electricity generation technologies (REGT) which harness naturally existing energy fluxes (wind, tide, heat, sun) and convert it to electricity. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Venture Capital Industry has evolved from the purpose of bridging the funding gap of local businesses into an international alternative asset class. Cross-border investments have become common in today's globalized business environment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose – This paper aims to address the issue with securing finance in the funding gap that has negative effects on the entrepreneurial eco system as a whole since many business ideas never gets commercialized into the market. Furthermore, we seek to contribute to existing research and increase the chances for the entrepreneur to succeed in terms of commercializing their service or product. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Spatial Economics (CEnSE); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Spatial Economics (CEnSE)
Sammanfattning : Crowdfunding has become an alternative source of funding for small medium enterprises (SMEs) due to inadequate or lack of finance at its start-up. There has been lot of analysis by scholars pertaining the determinants of crowdfunding success and the objective of this theory is to pinpoint the factors of a successful crowdfunding project based on the most analyzed determinants by prior researchers (technology-based projects, social media and entertainment-based projects, other projects (such as food, publishing, arts), visual features (such as pictures, comments, updates, videos,etc), as well as investors contribution. LÄS MER