Sökning: "Further education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2572 uppsatser innehållade orden Further education.
1. THE EDUCATION EFFECT – GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCES IN DISGUISE? A longitudinal comparative study examining reasons for the liberalizing effect of education on socio-cultural attitudesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The rise of a socio-cultural political dimension in post-industrial societies has substantially changed former patterns of political conflicts. Prior research has established that the level of education is the most predictive characteristic for different individual positions within this value-based dimension. LÄS MER
2. INFORMATION AND QUALITY OF GOVERNANCE IN NON-DEMOCRATIC SETTINGS A Geospatial Analysis of Media Access and Quality of Public Service Provision in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated whether access to a non-state-owned radio station can improve the provision of public services at the district level as aspect of quality of governance in Uganda, depending on the visibility and street-discretion of the service. Thereby, this work attempts to fill the research gap on media access and quality of governance in a non-democratic setting. LÄS MER
3. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN SÁPMI An interview study with Sámi education professionals addressing the challenges and opportunities for respecting cultural diversity in educationMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In connection to global ESD discourse concerning the need for education to respect cultural diversity, the aim of this study is to investigate challenges and opportunities encountered by Sámi education professionals regarding the implementation of Sámi education in Sápmi. To meet this purpose, the study addresses the following research questions:How do Sámi education professionals describe:i) culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi?ii) challenges and opportunities for implementing culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi? To analyze the empirical material obtained through semi-structured interviews, a theoretical framework grounded in decolonial theory, using the concept of epistemic justice and critical place-based pedagogy, is applied. LÄS MER
4. "Sänkt Arbetsgivaravgift och Efterfrågan på Utbildning - Har en sänkt arbetsgivaravgift för ungdomar inneburit en lägre efterfrågan på högre utbildning? "Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper uses official statistics gathered from Statistics Sweden in order to evaluate if the payroll tax cuts from 2007 and 2009 had an impact on the demand for higher education in Sweden. In 2007, the Swedish government reduced the payroll tax for all youths 18-25. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to look at L2 (learning as a second language) students’ usage of first-person singular pronouns, and to discern in what situations (if any) they are changed. The Japanese language has a great variety of first-person pronouns, one of the few languages to possess this feature. LÄS MER