Sökning: "GDP per capita"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 284 uppsatser innehållade orden GDP per capita.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The relationship between happiness and GDP per capita is relatively controversial due to the various findings. Therefore, this paper investigates the relationship between GDP per capita and happiness for 37 European countries between 2002 and 2018. LÄS MER
2. The relationship between change in form of government and economic growth after the end of the Cold War: a panel data regression analysisKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the relationship between the form of government and economic growth in the post-Cold War period. This is done with a panel data analysis, containing cross-sectional units of 145 countries with a time period ranging from 1995 to 2018. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper looks at whether an implementation of a UN operation in a civil conflict effects the signing of local peace agreements. It is limited to the Africa and Middle East regions. The theory applied, and tested, is the Liberal Peace Theory. To test the question a new dataset is constructed by merging disparate datasets and data into one. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we investigate the potential effect of culture on the age at first birth. During the past decade, the age at first birth in Europe has steadily increased to an unprecedented level. Being one of the main factors behind decreasing fertility rates, this is of interest for the dangers following an aging population. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : There is an implicit trade-off between environmental quality and the production of goods which can be analysed using an eco-efficiency approach. Within an eco-efficiency approach, Decision Making Units (e.g. LÄS MER