Sökning: "GHG emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 uppsatser innehållade orden GHG emissions.
1. The effect of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and biostimulating algae extract on establishment, growth and development of Vitis vinifera : a field study conducted in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : About 23% of total global net anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases (GHG) come from agricultural and forestry related activities. One of the largest contributors of GHG is the usage of nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) fertilizers, causing eutrophication and contributing to global warming. LÄS MER
2. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER
3. A comparative study of Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) and EN 15804 in the construction sector concentrating on the End-of-Life stage and reducing subjectivity in the formulasMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : One of the main polluting industries in the world with high environmental impact is the construction industry which also generates a huge amount of waste. To overcome the seburdens, we need to reduce the impacts through new solutions, technologies and by injecting circular economy concept into the industry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : The goal of this master’s thesis was to formulate new policies or propose changes to existing ones to increase the efficiency in the use of natural resources in form of biomass. The work was conducted by discovering potential inefficiencies in the energy sector and industry with regards to the use of biomass. LÄS MER
5. Decarbonisation of Maritime Transport - How does maritime industry lead the way towards decarbonisation? Greek shipowners’ perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER