Sökning: "GHG emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 182 uppsatser innehållade orden GHG emissions.
1. Decarbonisation of Maritime Transport - How does maritime industry lead the way towards decarbonisation? Greek shipowners’ perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Människors mjölkval - En lokal studie kring bakomliggande orsaker till valet av komjölk eller växtdryckKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for the last half-century had a very high consumption of dairy products compared to other European countries. This high demand in cow’s milk puts a lot of pressure on the dairy industry which requires a high amount of feed, water and energy to produce dairy products. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In 2017, the Swedish Parliament voted for a climate aim which says Sweden should achieve zero net emissions of greenhouse gases in 2045. The building and construction sector is one of the sectors that needs to reduce it’s climate impact. As of 2016, 12. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The increasing concern on the present and future impact of climate change has raised the attention on the relationship between technology and the environment. The aim of this paper is to investigate the impact of green innovation on carbon emissions. LÄS MER