Sökning: "GIS Arkeologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden GIS Arkeologi.
1. Fornborgen och landskapet : En GIS-baserad visibilitetsanalys av relationen mellan bronsålderns fornborgar och dess landskapsrum.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : For the better part of the 20th century, Swedish hillforts were seen strictly as an iron age phenomenon, and it was not until the mid-1980’s that we had reliable evidence that hillforts were already constructed during the Bronze Age. At the same time, archaeologists were moving away from the old militaristic studies to make way for studies based on the symbolical aspects of these monumental structures. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : In an attempt to improve archaeological predictive modeling, two predictive models were developed through QGIS, Excel, GeoDa and R. These models were then tested with statistical quality tests. The first model was a linear regression model similar to that used by the default predictive models used in GIS software. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : In the mid-10th century there was an increase of Byzantine coins to the Baltic area alongside the shift from the eastern Islamic dirhems to a western focus on German coins. This thesis sets out to study networks around the Baltic area from a perspective of Byzantine miliaresion minted by Constantine VII and Romanus II, Nicephorus II, John I Tzimisces and Basil II. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This study aims to identify human interference and tendencies in the Bronze Age settlement of Malthi, Greece. It has employed a spatial analysis, a Kernel Density Estimate, to locate areas of anthropic interference and evaluate if the initial excavation report, despite its flaws, can be used in newer research. LÄS MER
5. Relationen mellan människa och miljö : 5000 år av mänskliga handlingar och aktiviteter vid Lina myr, GotlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyse and discuss landscape use during the Mesolithic – Pre-Roman Iron Age, with a focus on the Bronze Age and adjacent periods around Lina mire on Gotland. The timespan consists of several periods of which very little is known or in which there are large research gaps. LÄS MER