Sökning: "GPU streaming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden GPU streaming.
1. Interactive out-of-core rendering and filtering of one billion stars measured by the ESA Gaia missionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to visualize the 1.7 billion stars released by the European Space Agency, as the second data release (DR2) of their Gaia mission, in the open source software OpenSpace with interactive framerates and also to be able to filter the data in real-time. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Decision trees have long been a prevalent area within machine learning. With streaming data environments as well as large datasets becoming increasingly common, researchers have developed decision tree algorithms adapted to streaming data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Modern graphics processing units (GPUs) provide high-performance general purpose computation abilities. They have massive parallel architectures that are suitable for executing parallel algorithms and operations. They are also throughput-oriented devices that are optimized to achieve high throughput for stream processing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : In the recent years, cloud services are dominating the internet world. Streaming video content is drastically increased. This trend created a way for the cloud gaming industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the work done by two students from Link¨oping University during a five month stay at Community Coordinated Modelling Center (CCMC) at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The work includes the implementation of algorithms for rendering time-varying volume simulation data from space weather simulations hosted by the CCMC, as well as visualizing photo sequences taken by the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) satellite orbiting Earth. LÄS MER