Sökning: "Gallery room"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Gallery room.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay essentially place itself within the recent and contemporary field of study, namely the sensory turn, when it sets out to theoretically synthesise and reason an exhibition room of today and tomorrow, the authors creation “the black amorphis” (den svarta amorfen). The goal is to elaborate on one way of how an exhibition room could be configured in order to transform the self experienced and observed “insecure spectator”, often featured in the so called “white cube”, into the “enthralled visitor”. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Most art galleries around the world look the same; a large white room with a few artworks placed far apart. This standard way of designing art spaces together with locating them almost exclusively in the city centers makes them both physically and culturally distant for many people. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor´s thesis examines Bror Marklunds (1907-1977) workshop, as a museum created around one person and how a museum creates authenticity in a studio museum like this one. Marklund was one of the most merited sculptor artists in Sweden around the 40´s, until the 70´s. LÄS MER
4. Utställningsrum : Hur konstupplevelsen på Liljevalchs konsthall och Fotografiska påverkas av utställningsrummets gestaltningKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exhibition room: How the experience of art is affected by the exhibition room design at Liljevalchs art gallery and Fotografiska. This thesis explores the effect the exhibition design presented in two of Stockholm ́s art galleries has on the viewer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the contemporary museum for printmaking Grafikens Hus motivates printmaking in socially engaged art projects based outside of the conventional gallery. It explores how printmaking is practiced as a tool to achieve artistic and curatorial goals, and investigates what Grafikens Hus strives to achieve by making space for meeting places. LÄS MER