Sökning: "Game writing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden Game writing.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Gamification is the use of game design elements in non-game contexts, and it has recently received a fast growing interest in both academia and industry. Several studies have shown that gamification can increase motivation in various contexts, such as health and education. LÄS MER
2. The Mah Jong Game of Life : Storytelling, Identity and Orientalist Discourse in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck ClubKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This project examines the connection between the representations of Chinese American women and the Orientalist discourse, as depicted in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club. Using a deconstructive and intersectional approach, the project focuses on four interconnected constituents that regulate the novel’s main structural and thematic elements: Narrative Structure; Mother-Daughter Relationships; Language, Writing and Identity; and Feminist Affirmations. LÄS MER
3. A SERIOUS GAME PROTOTYPE BASED ON STUDY TRAINING EMOTION REGULATION TO HELP COLLEGE STUDENTS REDUCE ACADEMIC PROCRASTINATION : Take ‘Cat Clinic’ as a caseMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Academic procrastination is a common phenomenon among contemporary college students. This behavior seriously affected the graduation, physical and mental of college students. Playing games is a kind of procrastination behavior, which refers to short-term happiness through games and avoiding the pain caused by academic writing. LÄS MER
4. Can a Support Vector Machine identify poor performance of dyslectic children playing a serious game?Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This paper has been a part of developing the serious game Kunna, a web-based game with exercises targeting children diagnosed with dyslexia. This game currently consists of five different exercises aiming to practice reading and writing without a therapist or neuropsychologist present. LÄS MER
5. The Impact of Digital Games on English Vocabulary Learning in Middle School in Sweden (ages 9-12)Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the age of additional language learning has been lowered in school education. What separates current students from the previous generation, however, is the fact that they use modern technology, such as digital games, and this can be used as a teaching strategy. LÄS MER