Sökning: "Gender Diversity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 264 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Diversity.
1. “Female Migrant Housing Experiences” An in-depth intersectional analysis of housing experiences for female scholars from the global south living in Gothenburg, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Living in Sweden is becoming far problematic for immigrants because of the fast-growing population without a correspondent increase in the construction of housing. The high demand of housing and its limited number of supplies has led to shortage and as a result price escalation. LÄS MER
2. Challenges experienced by female executive managers with children - A study of work-life balance, glass ceiling and gender gap within management in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Academic research has tried to explain the challenges women in executive positions face in connection to work-life balance, glass ceiling and the gender gap in management. However, these previous studies have been made mainly quantitatively. Therefore, this study aims to go beyond the numbers by using a qualitative research approach. LÄS MER
3. Synliggörandet och osynliggörandet i mångfaldsarbetet: en kvalitativ studie om en banks arbete med mångfaldKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap; Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative essay is to examine how diversity is interpreted by a company and study how this interpretation is translated into real-life practice, additionally, it aims to identify possible gaps in the implementation process. A bank is chosen as the object of study and the material is gathered through semi-structured interviews conducted with six managers. LÄS MER
4. Rawls, politiken och familjen : En kritisk diskussion av John Rawls rättviseuppfattning som filosofiskt ramverk för rättvisa familjeförhållanden och rättvis familjepolitikKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to critically discuss John Rawls’ theory of “Justice as Fairness” with prime focus on Rawls’ view of the family and its role in a politically just society. Feminist critics, Susan Moller Okin and others, have suggested that Rawls’ theory fails to address issues of gender structured inequalities in society and within families. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Women have a few managerial positions compared to men in audit and accounting firms. It said that large companies have intentions to increase the number of women accountants in managerial positions. LÄS MER