Sökning: "Gender Diversity"
Visar resultat 31 - 35 av 257 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Diversity.
31. Attracting women in the war for talent: The impact of gender diversity in recruitment advertisementsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : With a gender diverse talent pool and prophecies of gender diversity levering organisational efficiency and superior performance, why are today's corporations failing to present gender diverse organisations? As business leaders blame a lack of female applicants, examining the efficiency of popular attempts to attract female talent is of great interest. Despite a shared notion among organisations that portraying a diverse workforce in recruitment advertisements widens the pool of applicants, little is known about the impact gender diverse ads have on prospective applicants. LÄS MER
32. Geographical Visualization Within Augmented Reality : Using visualization of geographical data through augmented reality to locate nearby city servicesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Augmented Reality is today one of the most popular upcoming technologies most commonly known for its use within games and advertising. The technology is also used in other less known fields such as task support, navigation and sightseeing but still has additional usages to be discovered. LÄS MER
33. Tystnaden: Makten, rösten och talet : En analys av tystnaden som kontrollinstrument i Vegetarianen och brun flicka drömmerKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Silence, voice and power are the main themes in this essay. The purpose is to analyze how the silence is used as an instrument for control, and how it can be used strategically to take power, but also as a resistance against the power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Currently, there is a lack of qualified workers of all categories in the construction industry in Sweden and it is difficult to recruit people with the right skills. Therefore, it's important that the construction industry works to increase its diversity and change the way people communicate with each other at the construction sites. LÄS MER
35. Board Gender Diversity and Firm Financial Performance : A Study of 100 Companies Listed on Nasdaq StockholmMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis was written in context of the debate concerning gender equality and female representation on company boards. Gender quota legislation have been implemented by various countries on a national level, and a similar regulation was proposed by the European Commission. LÄS MER