Sökning: "Gender Diversity"
Visar resultat 41 - 45 av 264 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Diversity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Currently, there is a lack of qualified workers of all categories in the construction industry in Sweden and it is difficult to recruit people with the right skills. Therefore, it's important that the construction industry works to increase its diversity and change the way people communicate with each other at the construction sites. LÄS MER
42. Board Gender Diversity and Firm Financial Performance : A Study of 100 Companies Listed on Nasdaq StockholmMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis was written in context of the debate concerning gender equality and female representation on company boards. Gender quota legislation have been implemented by various countries on a national level, and a similar regulation was proposed by the European Commission. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine if it exists a relationship between gender diversity on the board of directors and firm performance and to answer if a legislated gender quota for corporate boards would affect the performance of Swedish public firms. The approach in this study is quantitative and conducted on 48 large cap companies listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, during the time period 2007-2016. LÄS MER
44. Does Boardroom Gender Diversity Affect Firm Financial Performance? : A quantitative study surveying 32 Swedish companies over the years 2011-2014Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : The board of directors holds a key position in corporate governance. The board is responsible for the strategy and development of the firm. The gender composition of the board can affect the quality of this operating procedure by changing the dynamic of the group. LÄS MER
45. Breaking the binary : exploring gender self-presentation and passing on #TransIsBeautiful on InstagramMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : The advent of social media enabled sexual minorities, as LGBTQ+ people, to find a community online. However, it can be difficult for transgender people to express their gender identity without risking a form of social injustice, as transgender people are not included in the prevailing gender binary. LÄS MER