Sökning: "Gender Diversity"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 250 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Diversity.
6. Board Gender Diversity and Firm performance: How do Educational Levels and Board Gender Quotas affect this Relationship? Evidence from EuropeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The majority of previous research in the field of board diversity was dedicated to the direct link between board gender diversity and firm performance. Grounded in Agency- and Resource dependence theory, this thesis expands on this research and examines the main relationship including the influence of two additional factors: educational level of female directors and mandatory board gender quotas. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the impact of board structure, in terms of board size and board gender diversity, on financial performance and corporate risk in Sweden. The study uses data on firms listed on Nasdaq Stockholm between 2014 and 2018. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study aims to answer if and how investors react to CFO succession announcements. We analyze if investors value the CFO role and also if investors care about the CFO characteristics Gender and Origin in their market valuations. We use a sample of 469 observations from Nasdaq Stockholm during the period 2001-2018. LÄS MER
9. "Den sexuella läggningen har inte gjorts sannolik" : En kvalitativ undersökning om asylbedömningar av hbtq+ personerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to gain a deeper understanding of how Swedish Migration agency and Swedish Migration courts reasoned regarding sexuality, gender identity and persecution within the home country in asylum assessments of LGBTQ+ people through a qualitative analysis of court decisions. Within this study fifteen court decisions have been analysed, all of which judgments relied on grounds of protection against persecution because of sexual orientation or gender identity. LÄS MER
10. Organizational and Board Characteristics’ Impact on Female Board Representation: Evidence from Swedish Publicly Listed Financial FirmsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background - The underrepresentation of women in corporate boardrooms has been a central corporate governance issue for decades; still, improvement is made at a slow pace and varies by industry sector. On average, the Swedish financial industry displays high levels of female board representation compared to other industry sectors; however, there are large differences between the companies. LÄS MER