Sökning: "Gender Equality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1598 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Equality.
1. ”VI MÅSTE LEVERERA PÅ MYCKET HÖGRE NIVÅ FÖR ATT ACCEPTERAS” - En studie om kvinnliga chefers förutsättningar i kvinnodominerad respektive mansdominerad kontextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often presented as a role model for other countries regarding democracy and gender equality. However, a horizontal division between the sexes regarding the orientation of education and hence the choice of work, which in turn means that the labor market is severely divided into sexes, is depicted. LÄS MER
2. The abolishment of the Lebanese marriage loophole – article 522. A qualitative social movement study that analyses and explores Lebanese women’s movement advocacy towards legislative changes and social change related to gender equalityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Lebanon, women have a long history of organizing and working towards equal legislationfor all, just as in other countries around the world. After several rounds of advocacy by actorsfrom the Lebanese women's movement, the gender-discriminating article 522 from the penalcode was abolished in the year 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With its sudden outbreak in October 2017, the anti-harassment movement #MeToo quickly created avast, worldwide impact on social media, in the traditional press as well as in everyday lives. In Swedenespecially, a country with a long history in fighting for gender equality, women in their thousandsshared their stories of sexual harassment and came together both as individuals and as occupationalgroups to raise a collective voice. LÄS MER
4. What's the Problem with Gender Inequality? Poststructural Policy Analysis of Gender Equality Policies from County Administrative Boards in Sweden 2018-2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to do a poststructural analysis of gender equality policies from four county administration boards in Sweden. The thesis aims to examine how the policies construct the problem with gender inequality and what subjects, effects and political implication the representation of the problem produces. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This cross-country time-serie statistical study explores how the level of democracy affects the level of gender equality. Gender equality is defined through three dimensions: political and social gender equality, economical gender equality and gender equality in health. LÄS MER