Sökning: "Gender Mainstreaming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Mainstreaming.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Sweden has ratified fundamental human rights conventions such as The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Convention of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). However, the implementation is not complete and still needs work on a national as well as a local level. LÄS MER
2. Protection from Discrimination - a Gender Mainstreaming Issue? : The case of Gender Mainstreaming in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : A common critique from scholars towards gender mainstreaming (GM) strategy is that the integration of a gender perspective can sometimes be seen as too narrow in its outcome as secure discrimination protection. Sweden is a veteran when it comes to both GM strategy and equality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Mainstreaming the Sweden Democrats - mapping changes and continuities in party ideology 1989-2019 through discourse analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Much academic literature has explained the success of radical right parties across Europe in the last few decades through the increased importance of the sociocultural, conceptualised as the GAL-TAN, or libertarian-authoritarian, scale. The late rise of the Sweden Democrats, long considered an exception to the rule, as a successful radical right party, has attracted some academic interest and various explanations on what may have caused this sudden success. LÄS MER
5. De(ter)mined? A Qualitative Research of Gender Mainstreaming Practices in Humanitarian Mine Action in UkraineMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ukraine belongs to the most landmine contaminated countries in the world. Therefore, humanitarian mine action (HMA) is an important area of work for Ukraine’s humanitarian protection cluster. In Ukraine, landmine contamination produces gendered insecurities and vulnerabilities. LÄS MER