Sökning: "Gender and Migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender and Migration.
1. EN FRÅGA SOM FÖRENAR DE OFÖRENLIGA? En komparativ idéanalys av euroskepticism hos Sverigedemokraterna och VänsterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Even though the support for the European Union is stronger than ever before, there is a today a polarization between EU-sceptics and EU-supporters. Euroscepticism is today practiced by European parties on both ends of the political left–right scale, emerging in an anti-globalist Euroscepticism and an anti-capitalist Euroscepticism. LÄS MER
2. “Female Migrant Housing Experiences” An in-depth intersectional analysis of housing experiences for female scholars from the global south living in Gothenburg, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Living in Sweden is becoming far problematic for immigrants because of the fast-growing population without a correspondent increase in the construction of housing. The high demand of housing and its limited number of supplies has led to shortage and as a result price escalation. LÄS MER
3. Husvill i sekelskiftets Stockholm: en utforskande undersökning av kommunal fattigvård och hemlöshetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This is an explorative study of source material that has not been studied before, journals from Asylerna för husvilla in the beginning of the 20th century Stockholm. Asylerna för husvilla was a municipal organisation which was a part of the public poor relief in Stockholm at the time and offered temporal lodging, ”asyler”, for homeless people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite the fact of being considered as one of the safest regions in the world, the EU reports a wide number of cases of human trafficking every year in its Member States. Moreover, free movement of persons that EU membership grants makes it easier for human trafficking criminals to transport and exploit victims within Member States. LÄS MER
5. Representation of migration in the Swedish nation branding: a qualitative analysis of the representation of migration in the photo exhibition ‘Portraits of Migration’ produced by the Swedish InstituteMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this essay, practices of “nation branding” will be explored through the representations of migration, gender (and nation) of the exhibition Portraits of Migration, produced by the Swedish Institute and promoted through Swedish embassies and consulates worldwide. Theoretically, the essay is inspired by the tradition of British cultural studies and of feminist postcolonial exploration of nationhood and belonging. LÄS MER