Sökning: "Gender effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 874 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender effect.
1. MÄN SOM REPRESENTERAR KVINNOR? En studie om mäns kvinnoorienterade motioner i Sveriges riksdag under 1970-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Female politicians have concern for women’s interests, but do men male politicians have concern for women’s interests? And what happens with this concern as the number of women in parliament increases? This study is about men’s representation of women’s interests in the Swedish Riksdag during 1970-2020. In this particular study, men’s representation of women’s interests will be measured as women oriented motions written by male MPs. LÄS MER
2. KÖNSIDEOLOGI OCH KÖNSSKILLNADEN HOS HÖGERRADIKALA PARTIER En statistisk undersökning om partipositionering och väljarstödKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this bachelor's thesis I explore the effect of radical right populist parties’ (RRP) gender ideology on the European gender gap in RRP voting, with a focus on the RRPs potential electorate of individuals with strong anti-immigrational attitudes. The main method used is linear regression analysis with interaction effects of said party positions, testing both propensity to vote and real vote as dependent variables, with data from European Election Study (EES) 2019. LÄS MER
3. Social psychological perspective on stress and stress coping for working Kosovo Albanian mothers in Sweden and KosovoKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Stress is something that affects women throughout their lives and has a huge effect on wellbeing. The negative consequences of gender inequality make it harder for women to improve their lives and be a part of the labour market because of responsibilities with children and housework. LÄS MER
4. Förtroende och FinTech : En studie om kunders upplevda förtroende fördigitala finansiella tjänsterKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years there has been a major digitalization of the financial sectorwhich FinTech have largely contributed to. FinTech does not solely contribute withpossibilities, but it also inflicts risks within the financial system when adding challengesrelated to IT-security. LÄS MER
5. An arena for effective opposition? : A systematic investigation into political opposition in the European ParliamentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is suffering from a legitimacy crisis, which thus far has culminated with Great Britain’s decision to exit the union. According to the ‘opposition deficit thesis’, this is caused as there is no arena in which effective opposition can be voiced in the European Union, which forces EU citizens to organise their opposition outside the political system, and often against it. LÄS MER