Sökning: "Gig Economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Gig Economy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : The following paper aims to examine and discuss the gig-economy and the workers that I call “giggare” from a cultural analysis-perspective. In this essay I hope to answer these three questions: In what way does labour operate in a material and technological aspect? How does flexibility shape the work and the worker? And how is the body of the worker visible in the labour? The study is based on the ethnographic material I collected during my fieldwork in Skåne in October of 2019. LÄS MER
2. Outsourced or Outforced? : A study on multi-sided food delivery platforms in the gig economy: the business actor perspective.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The growth of the gig economy has resulted in an increased interest in the relatively new phenomenon of multi-sided digital platforms. Previous research has naturally been focused on one of the key actors on these platforms, namely the gig workers, and how the gig economy has affected the labor market. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this study was to understand how platform providers can develop their offerings and gig platforms depending on the targeted professional freelancers, henceforth referred to just as freelancers. To fulfil the purpose, three research questions (RQ) were developed: RQ1. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis was to increase the understanding of the role of gender in the Gig Economy. This research followed a social constructivist approach with an abductive mechanism that allowed for parallel working with theory and empirical data. LÄS MER
5. Managed by a Machine: Workers' Job Crafting Abilities in the Case of Lieferando Riders in GermanyMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Despite the utilization of algorithms as data management tools, they are increasingly used as people management tools to allocate, optimize and evaluate workers. This is especially popular among digital labor platforms of the gig economy as it is seen as one of the core innovations that enabled such platforms. LÄS MER