Sökning: "Gini Coefficients"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Gini Coefficients.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. An Inverted U: Testing for a Swedish Municipal Environmental Kuznets Curve with an Inequality PerspectiveC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) hypothesis suggests a relationship between environmental degradation and economic development where degradation initially increases with economic development until a certain point where additional development is associated with decreasing degradation. In the literature, the effect of economic inequality on this relationship has been studied from both theoretical and empirical viewpoints. LÄS MER
3. Inkomstfördelning, strejker och industrialisering i Sverige 1870–1900: regressionsanalys med nya mikrodataKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the distribution of income in Sweden 1870–1900, alongside with the historical labour strikes during the same period. The income data is extracted from old tax records at the National Archive of Sweden, and the dataset of historical strikes was created by the economist Axel Raphael by analyzing newspapers from this time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Reducing inequality is number 10 of the United Nations sustainable development goals. Inequality in society affect economic growth, development and poverty reduction, and through these indirectly affect environmental degradation, food security and other major problems facing society today. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate whether the Swedish financial deregulation caused income inequality to increase in Sweden. In investigating this relationship, the synthetic control method and data over the years 1975 to 1995 are used. LÄS MER