Sökning: "Girl Woman"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden Girl Woman.
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Keramik & Glas
Sammanfattning : It must be a bad child I build rooms, installations, where I combine objects into scenes. This scene is an attempt to portray feelings and mental states surrounding sexual abuse. I'm building a girls' room, but it's more of a psychological place than a real room. LÄS MER
2. A Free Woman in an Unfree Society : An Analysis of How Angela Carter Challenges Myths of Sexuality and Power in “The Bloody Chamber” & “The Company of Wolves”Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : With the use of gender criticism, this essay analyses the myths about women and how they and men use their sexuality to gain power in Angela Carter’s “The Company of Wolves” and “The Bloody Chamber”. Accordingly, this essay incorporates the theoretical frameworks of Simone de Beauvoir’s “Must We Burn Sade” and The Second Sex as well as Angela Carter’s The Sadeian Woman. LÄS MER
3. The abolishment of the Lebanese marriage loophole – article 522. A qualitative social movement study that analyses and explores Lebanese women’s movement advocacy towards legislative changes and social change related to gender equalityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Lebanon, women have a long history of organizing and working towards equal legislationfor all, just as in other countries around the world. After several rounds of advocacy by actorsfrom the Lebanese women's movement, the gender-discriminating article 522 from the penalcode was abolished in the year 2017. LÄS MER
4. Hästtjejen och Konststudenten : En kritisk diskursanalys av styckmördare i två svenska lokaltidningar och Expressen.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted with the motive to analyze and demonstrate the differences and similarities of three Swedish newspapers’ coverage about two different murders. The main focus of the study was to compare and contrast the newspapers’ descriptions of one male and one female murderer. LÄS MER
5. Staying True to You: Finding the Feminist in Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea and Anne of the Island by L. M. MontgomeryKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Anne Shirley, the girl and young woman made famous around the world by L. M. Montgomery in the early twentieth century, has been a companion and role model for countless young women. LÄS MER