Sökning: "Global Democracy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 183 uppsatser innehållade orden Global Democracy.
1. Climate governance in a well-ordered world : an analysis of Rawlsian climate justice and the goal of climate actionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The aspiration of normative theory to conceptualise climate justice is a contested endeavour. At best there are certain agreements about what constitutes distributional justice on a surface level, while it remains challenged whether such conceptualisation is helpful in the realisation of climate justice. LÄS MER
2. The impact Level of Democracy holds on Climate Change Adaptation : A global study of the relationship between different levels of democracy and country adaptation actionKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Den mörka sidan av ett vackert spel : En diskursanalys av Aftonbladets, Washington Times och Gulf Times medierapportering om Qatars arrangörskap av fotbolls-VM 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The world of football has changed dramatically in recent years. At present the game has developed into something more than just a ball and a pitch, and the political aspects of football can not be underestimated. LÄS MER
4. Catching Up in Times of Crisis? - Understanding the discourses of Normative Power in the European Commission’s 2022 Standardisation StrategyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Historically being a success to the European Union and its integration processes, technical standardisation has been a dormant policy area low down on the European Commission’s agenda priority list – until now. The increasing international competition has arguably spurred the Commission to push for speedy developments in standardisation to establish the EU once again in a leading position, thus effectively hindering other actors and regions from exerting too much influence over Europe through their development of standards. LÄS MER
5. The EU mandatory human rights due diligence legislations and FTA in Vietnam context – A useful toolbox or a set of decorative itemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The EU is establishing its leadership in setting global rules and standards for sustainable development over the world through legal instruments with transformational effects on third countries. On the one hand, the EU is the leading region in the development of mHRDD legislations which has been hardened for the last decades and is now evolving to become CSDD, generating extraterritorial effects for human rights enjoyments through global value chains. LÄS MER