Sökning: "Global Responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 682 uppsatser innehållade orden Global Responsibility.
1. The Global-Local Dynamics within the Localisation of the Sustainable Development Goals: A comparative study among localities within Sweden and the Netherlands to reflect on Global ResponsibilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Glocalisation as a concept was developed to portray the reciprocal relationship between the global and the local. The global and the local have found themselves being interdependent and connected. The concept of globalisation lacked these dynamics. LÄS MER
2. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
3. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
5. Allt går åt helvete och det är politikernas fel. - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av klimatjournalistik i Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, Aftonbladet och Expressen, september 2018 till augusti 2019.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine how climate change is framed in Swedish climate reporting, published on the website of national newspapers – Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, Aftonbladet and Expressen – from September 2018 throughout August 2019. Through a quantitative content study regarding climate change published online in chosen newspapers, the goal is to map out how Swedish newspapers use frames – consciously or not – to affect the public. LÄS MER