Sökning: "Global Talent Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Global Talent Management.
1. Attracting Talent in North of Sweden : A qualitative study on the extent of Person-Organization Fit and Employer Branding for the purpose of talent attractionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Companies in the North of Sweden are expressing big difficulties to acquire the right competency and the right people to fill voids in their organization. The purpose of this research paper was to gain an understanding of how companies in the north work with selected contributing factors, affecting their ability to attract talent. LÄS MER
2. International Talent, Swedish Opportunities: Attracting and Retaining the Best and the Brightest : Multiple case studies of Swedish Multinational firmsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: This research is located in the broader body of literature that explains how aspects of human resource such as talent management are a product of organisational capability or a capability in itself. Aim: The primary goal of the study is to examine how Swedish firms enact global talent management to attract and retain international talent by looking at the strategies and capabilities they have built. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the dawn of the digital era, software solutions are becoming of increasingly strategic importance for corporations, and due to the complexity of the products and the huge lock-in effects which they often give rise to, software-procurement is growing into a critical activity. However, due to the phenomena of information overload, finding and making use of the right information when making strategic decisions is becoming increasingly difficult, resulting in the need for organizations to overlook their information processing capacities in order to ensure the quality of such selections. LÄS MER
4. Hur attraherar man talanger under en global kris? : En kvalitativ studie om hur IKEA Retail Sverige har attraherat talanger under Covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Denna uppsats behandlar definition och attraktion av så kallade “talanger”. Det identifierade problemet är organisationers utmaningar med att attrahera individer med önskvärd kompetens på en konkurrensutsatt marknad. Vidare utvecklas problemet när det samtidigt uppstår en global kris i form av en Covid-19 pandemi. LÄS MER
5. Standardization and customization of the international recruitment and selection process : A study from the cultural and institutional perspectiveMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Aim ~ The aim of the study is to explore the phenomenon of external international recruitment and examine how the international recruitment and selection process is designed in practice. Regarding this aim, the study’s focus is on standardization and customization of the international recruitment process in terms of cultural and institutional aspects. LÄS MER