Sökning: "Global supply chain"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 290 uppsatser innehållade orden Global supply chain.
6. Industry 4.0 as a Tool for Improvement in a Global FoodSupply-Chain : A Study on how Industry 4.0 can be Implemented in a Global Bakery GroupMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 is at the moment one of the most talked-about topics amongst industry companies. Management teams of discuss the area as something they want to implement, but since it is an ongoing industrial revolution it cannot be implemented straight away. This study is looking into the subject of Industry 4. LÄS MER
7. Applicability of bio-based polymer packaging in the meal kit context - A case study with HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Bio-based plastics are increasingly considered as sustainable alternatives to fossil-based plastics. Up until now, their application in the food packaging industry has been limited. LÄS MER
8. Shaping the Climate Action trajectory within the Fashion Industry : a case study of a Small Medium Sized EnterpriseMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : The apparel and footwear industry’s contribution to global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions is one of the fifth largest per industry, equal to that of livestock, after electricity and heat, oil and gas, agriculture, and transportation (Ellen MacArthur Foundation, 2017). For industry-wide emissions reduction, investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency programs across highest impacting life cycle phases offer the most effective solution. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The discovery of antibiotics in the early 1900s saved millions of lives; nevertheless, in recent years there has been an antibiotics shortage in the European market. In the effort to solve this problem, and as part of the PLATINEA project, this research focuses on understanding the global antibiotics market structure and the main strategies used by companies within the market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : Establishing traceability in global supply chains is a complicated problem. Current solutions for achieving traceability are expensive or imperfect, and give rise to organizational and trust-related issues. Blockchain could present itself as a solution to many of these issues. This thesis aims to build a blockchain-based traceability system. LÄS MER