Sökning: "Global warming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 879 uppsatser innehållade orden Global warming.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The emission of greenhouse gases is a widespread problem around the world and a contributing factor to global warming. The transport sector, which is dominated by fossil fuels, emits a significant amount of greenhouse gases and thus contributes to global warming. LÄS MER
2. Cradle-to-Gate LCA of Water Treatment Alternatives : A case study performed for Norrvatten’s future waterwork expansionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Norrvatten is a municipal association which owns a water treatment plant capable of supplying good quality drinking water to the consumers in the associated neighbouring municipalities. After preliminary investigations for the future year of 2050, there were estimates which suggest a potential water quality degradation in the lake which supplies the raw water for treatment due to uncertain future climatic conditions and other forms of pollutions from the surrounding. LÄS MER
3. Inclusion of Wind Turbines into Frequency Support Services : Exploring frequency stability issues and comparing regulation power market productsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There is a trend in Sweden towards increasing the electricity production from renewable energy sources in the electric grid. The increased share of renewables could be seen as essential for Sweden to be able to meet the obligated climate goals. LÄS MER
4. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, the effects of climate change have become increasingly evident across natural environments. Apart from other areas, climate change poses a serious threat on water quality. LÄS MER