Sökning: "Globala studier"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 689 uppsatser innehållade orden Globala studier.
1. To certify or not to certify: A qualitative investigation into producer sentiments surrounding sustainability certifications in the Spanish wine industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As the popularity of sustainably-produced wines continues to grow, wine producersare seeking to market sustainable practices through certification schemes, in order to gainadvantage in the competitive global wine industry. Though Spain contains the largest amountof land dedicated to vine growing globally and is home to over 4,300 wineries, the Spanishwine industry only has one industry-specific sustainability certification scheme, Wineries forClimate Protection, of which a mere 23 wineries are certified. LÄS MER
2. The forgetting institution: Memory and oblivion in the National History Museum in contemporary AlbaniaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : National museums are institutions that exhibit historical narratives politically influenced by individuals,groups or governments. These actions are implemented inside the exhibition space of museums through thecreation of specific projects of memory and oblivion that seek to convert historic memory in an ideologicaltool. LÄS MER
3. Free Trade Agreements and Gender (In)Equality: The Possible Gendered Consequences of the EU-Mercosur Free Trade AgreementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The newly negotiated Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) andMercosur has provoked both political and public controversy. Gender equality is one of thecore values of the EU, and a prerequisite for a sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. Svarta kvinnor, vita rum: En studie om svarta kvinnliga studenters upplevelser inom svenska universitet och erfarenheter på arbetsmarknaden efter utbildningenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This qualitative interview study explores and analyzes how five black female students in Sweden experience their time at university and how the academic rooms are oriented towards whiteness. The study also depicts their following experiences in the labor market after graduating. LÄS MER
5. Vit, vacker, värdefull:en kvalitativ studie av vithetsideal och dess betydelse på Bali, Indonesien.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Using interviews and observations, this qualitative study examines the value of bright and white skin in Bali, Indonesia, and how this correlates to social and economic status. The study uses a postcolonial framework to discuss the topic, but it also shows the need for a more contextual understanding of the phenomenon. LÄS MER