Sökning: "Goods reception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Goods reception.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Background: Many processes play a critical role in making non-manufacturing operations work as optimal as possible. One of these processes that is an important part of these activities is the goods flow process. If this process does not function effectively, this can affect the entire business, which in turn will lead to huge costs and lead times. LÄS MER
2. Effektivare materialflöden med människan i centrum : En fallstudie inom BillerudKorsnäs godsmottagningKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Industriell ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the development of society, organizations are increasingly working to streamline their businesses to maintain and strengthen their position on the market. This can be carried out in several different ways, since businesses are individual and require special needs to develop longterm sustainability. LÄS MER
3. Säkrare lyft i materialförsörjningen på ABB Robotics : Tillämpning av NIOSH reviderade lyftekvationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : A modernization of the ABB Robotics production system has led to a large part of the manual handling being moved upstream in the logistics chain towards the logistics department. This study aims to identify and make recommendations to address the risks associated with manual lifting in the logistics department. LÄS MER
4. EVALUATION OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURINGSCALABILITY : Optimization model development for understanding the problem of Industrial 3D-printing productionMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In industrial design, additive manufacturing technology is one of the key technologies that have changed the way of producing metal component parts on short demand. Because of competitiveness among industries and the requirement to keep up with thegrowth of thesmart factory technology, the industries are pushed to step up and take further steps towards industry 4. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Consumer behaviour when shopping online differs from their behavior when shopping in a physical store. One contributory reason is the increasing level of consumption and range of goods online. When online shopping increases it demands the payment methods to work as expected. LÄS MER