Sökning: "Google Earth Engine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Google Earth Engine.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Vehicle to everything (V2x) communication is one of the most researched topics today. The main goal behind this new emerging technology is road safety along with traffic and energy efficiency. Vehicular communications can further be sub-divided into certain types. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : In the past 40 years, floods have become a bane of Mozambique’s inhabitants and economy. The latest of them, caused by the cyclone Idai, has devastated the area resulting in loss of life and property. It was estimated that around 715 000 hectares of farmland was destroyed as a result of the cyclone. LÄS MER
3. GIS-based crisis communication : A platform for authorities to communicate with the public during wildfireMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik; KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Today, people are used to having technology as a constant aid. This also sets expectations that information should always be available. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik; KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : When a devastating event such as a forest fire occurs, multiple actions have to be taken. The first priority is to ensure people's safety during the fire, then the fire has to be kept under control and finally extinguished. After all of this, what remains is a damaged area in the forest. LÄS MER
5. Feature Extraction and FeatureSelection for Object-based LandCover Classification : Optimisation of Support Vector Machines in aCloud Computing EnvironmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Mapping the Earth’s surface and its rapid changes with remotely sensed data is a crucial tool to un-derstand the impact of an increasingly urban world population on the environment. However, the impressive amount of freely available Copernicus data is only marginally exploited in common clas-sifications. LÄS MER