Sökning: "Governance Index"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden Governance Index.
1. Big Three Ownership in Sweden : A quantitative study of how the Big Three influence firmspecific corporate governance in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Since the financial crisis in 2008, the inflows into index funds havedramatically increased compared to actively managed funds. When discussing indexfunds in a global context there are three big players, Blackrock, Vanguard, and StateStreet which are described as permanent universal owners. LÄS MER
2. CEO Compensation and the Relationship with Company Growth : An Analysis of Swedish Listed OMX Stockholm CompaniesMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As time progresses and compensation increases for CEOs, the need for information will be required to debate whether it is rational for CEOs to receive more pay in various forms. According to agency theory, CEOs have an intrinsic need to act in their self-interests, while the shareholder requires value creation and implements various safeguards to ensure that the CEOs do what they are expected to do. LÄS MER
3. The Use of Management Control in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations : A descriptive case study on the use of management control in three Ethereum blockchain based DAOsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Decentralized autonomous organizations, or DAOs, are spoken highly of in cryptocurrency spaces as a new way of organizing capital and labor. The basic concept is an organization with a shared vision or goal, where the participants and/or outside stakeholders own tokens that grant governing rights over resources through smart contracts. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM) Governance Mechanisms and Configurations applied in Swedish companiesMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: There are several strategies that focal companies can opt for to manage their supplychain. Different combinations of configurations and governance mechanisms are argued to havedifferent sustainability outcomes. First, main firms need to decide if they manage the relationshipwith suppliers themselves or if they hire a third party. LÄS MER
5. SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENTS IMPACT ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE : A Panel Data Analysis of the Relationship Between ESG Factors and Financial PerformanceUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is a broad concept where sustainability factors have become more fundamental during the recent years. However, the importance of these factors has not been as central when explaining stock returns. Thus, we perform this study with the aim to investigate the relationship between sustainability factors and financial performance. LÄS MER