Sökning: "Government decisions and policies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Government decisions and policies.
1. “ESTAMOS ESQUECIDOS”A case study for capabilities in the perspective of small-scale vegetable producers in Southeastern BrazilMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Global food supply chains have drastically changed over the last decades. Whereas some international firms embedded in the international markets are on the cutting edge of food production processes and technology, small-scale producers do not always experience the same opportunity in accessing such global value chains. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a serious study of humor – a seemingly contradictory task to wich I was drawn becasue of the possibilty of understanding society and public opinion through satire. More precisely, it explores the use of political satire in the Swedish comic magazines Söndagsnisse–Strix, Lutfisken and Joker during the Second World War. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Risk-informed development aims to include complex risks into all levels and phases of decision-making. Going beyond the integration of climate change adaptation and disaster risk management, risk-informed development emerged after the 2015 global agreements (Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, Paris Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals) and represents a rationale to consider multiple disaster and climate risks simultaneously in societal development. LÄS MER
4. Complementary measures beyond GDP to measure prosperity and well-being - design, use and experiencesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Gross domestic product (GDP) has become an influential standard measure of national prosperity and well-being, although it does not necessarily indicate long-term prosperity and well-being. Therefore, alternative and complementary measures to GDP have been developed and promoted, both internationally and nationally. LÄS MER
5. Border Carbon Adjustment and Inequality: Distributional Equity Concerns About the EU CBAM's Impacts in South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Border carbon adjustment (BCA) policies are increasingly discussed as an instrument to avoid carbon leakage; however, their social implications are not well understood. Nevertheless, the EU introduced its CBAM, which will take effect in 2026. LÄS MER