Sökning: "Grammar instruction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Grammar instruction.
1. Using Swedish in the ESL Classroom : An interview study about students and teachers use of Swedish in the ESL classroomMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The aim of this empirical study is to investigate the role of the L1 (Swedish for the purpose of this study) at upper secondary schools in Sweden, in English class. It also examines teachers’ and students’ attitudes towards the use of the L1 in the ESL classroom. The method that has been used for this thesis is a qualitative research method. LÄS MER
2. Die Rolle der expliziten Grammatikvermittlung beim Lernen von Deutsch als Fremdsprache : Eine kontrastive Lehrbuchanalyse von drei Lehrbüchern der Stufe 1 des schwedischen GymnasiumsUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för didaktik och lärares praktik (DLP)
Sammanfattning : This study is about the role explicit grammar teaching plays in Swedish schoolbooks for beginners in German as a foreign language. The study is a qualitative content analysis of three schoolbooks (published in 1982, in 1995 and in 2016) for step 1 German as a foreign language in the Swedish upper secondary school. LÄS MER
3. English Grammar Instruction in English 5 Three Swedish upper-secondary school English Teachers’ Perspectives on Grammar InstructionUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper presents a qualitative study investigating 1) whether ESL teachers teaching English 5 in Swedish upper-secondary schools take an explicit or implicit grammar approach to grammar instruction in their lessons, and, 2) which aspects they choose to prioritise. My initial hypothesis, based on prior, personal observation was that the ESL teachers sampled in my study would reveal preferences and tendencies more closely indicative of an implicit approach, and that this would be due to their beliefs about grammar and their own experience learning grammar as students. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Specialpedagogiska institutionen; Stockholms universitet/Specialpedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. First Language Use in EFL Teaching in SwedenTeachers’ Use of and Beliefs about Language of InstructionKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In the Swedish syllabus for English at the upper secondary level, it is explicitly mentioned that “English should as far as possible be conducted in English” (Skolverket, p. 1, 2011). LÄS MER