Sökning: "Gravity Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 268 uppsatser innehållade orden Gravity Model.
1. A CURRENCY UNION’S EFFECT ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE - EMU membership effect on international trade for Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and SlovakiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates if there is an increase in international trade from joining a currency union. This is done by looking at the European Monetary Union with a focus on four countries that became members in 2007-2009: Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and Slovakia. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teoretisk astrofysik
Sammanfattning : The so-called 'cosmic web', comprising cosmic voids and galaxy clusters, has been proven to be extremely sensitive to deviations from General Relativity. This could be further investigated by future large-scale surveys, such as with the European Space Agency satellite Euclid. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to analyze trade dynamics in the EU-area following the financial crisis of 2007/2008. Our goal has been to investigate whether there is any difference between eu-romember countries and non-euromember countries when it comes to trade in the aftermath of the crisis. LÄS MER
4. Invandring och internationell handel : En studie om invandringens påverkan på svensk varuhandel med omvärldenKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The immigration to Sweden has increased and that gets economic consequences – both negative and positive. The ambition of this paper is to answer whether Swedish trade in goods is affected by the relative large immigration to Sweden. The panel data that is studied is Swedish trade in goods with 50 different countries between 2000-2017. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The fact that e-commerce has increased significantly in recent years has not gone unnoticed, and its features have been marked in both private life as well as in business. The physical commerce has changed to an increased shopping through the internet, which is a development of the trade of goods that was one of the earliest commercial forms. LÄS MER