Sökning: "Gravity model of trade"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 uppsatser innehållade orden Gravity model of trade.
1. A CURRENCY UNION’S EFFECT ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE - EMU membership effect on international trade for Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and SlovakiaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates if there is an increase in international trade from joining a currency union. This is done by looking at the European Monetary Union with a focus on four countries that became members in 2007-2009: Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and Slovakia. LÄS MER
2. Are the differences in the stringency of domestic environmental regulations affecting the bilateral trade of OECD countries?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The question of whether the stringency of domestic environmental regulations indeed interferes with trade is of growing interest for better policymaking. This paper re-examines the relationship between the stringency of environmental regulations and bilateral trade using a panel dataset consisting of 34 OECD countries over 7 years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines whether there is an effect of the Mercosur free trade agreement on export and import between member countries. The study uses an extended gravity model framework on a panel data between the years 1975 to 2017 for 34 countries, including the member countries. Two different regressions were run using OLS and country fixed effect. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : A fully mechanical rotational brake system activated and regulated by rate of change in angular velocity has been developed by Brillianze Sweden AB. Its field of usage is currently limited and is to be expanded upon. Therefore new models were made to perform multibody dynamics simulations in Adams/View. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How to increase trade flows in today's globalized world is a relevant topic and the incentives to do so are exemplified by the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement that came into force in 2017. Inefficient trade procedures have proven to aggravate and decrease trade. LÄS MER