Sökning: "Green Buildings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 481 uppsatser innehållade orden Green Buildings.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Life in urban settlements is often associated with insufficient physical activity and continuous stress. By implementing blue-green infrastructure (BGI) consisting of parks, trees, ponds, and rain gardens, amongst others, recreational values can be provided for the residents. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to explore the feasibility of the integration of waste heat from electrolyzers within a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant and district heating (DH) network and suggest a practical setup for integration. With the escalating emphasis on the development of green hydrogen through electrolysis powered by renewable energy, a substantial amount of waste heat is generated, typically left unused. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Due to the global warming and climate change, an increased frequency of high intensity rains and other disasters are expected all around the world. To predict this change in climate the IPCC has created a set of climate scenarios, RCPs, that will try to predict the future climate based on how much we are able to adapt and mitigate the effects we as a species have on the environment. LÄS MER
4. Development of a Product Circularity Indicator Suitable for the EPD-scheme of Construction Products : A Review of Product Circularity Indicators and their Potential Applicability in EPDs for the Construction SectorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : A change in resource consumption patterns is crucial to avoid climate change, reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and to increase climate resilience and consequently, the idea of a circular economy (CE) has gained widespread attention. The resource intense building and construction sector has become subject to both internal and external pressure to become more circular. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The pressure on current urban ecosystems is an ongoing problem as greenhouse gaseshave a negative impact on the climate but also on people around the world. As manycities are densely populated, it becomes difficult to introduce more greenery into citieswithout taking up a lot of space, for example by building parks. LÄS MER