Sökning: "Green marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 306 uppsatser innehållade orden Green marketing.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
2. Bridging the Attitude-Behavior Gap : A case study for how an FMCG company may decrease the attitude-behavior gapMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Marketing has a vital role in encouraging sustainable consumption. The purpose of this study is to examine how a company’s holistic green marketing orientation affects the ability to decrease the attitude-behavior gap in the FMCG industry. The attitude-behavior gap is caused by different barriers consumers face in sustainable consumption. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : The general public has become increasingly aware of the environmental effects humanity has on the planet. They expect companies to take responsibility and to sell green products. At the same time tourism and the hospitality sector contributes to the economic growth of society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Although much is known about the conscious consumer, very little is known about green advertising. Given the growing attention placed on environmental issues and the heavy reliance of the consuming public on mass media, the dire lack of credibility in green advertising is in a shocking state. LÄS MER
5. Comparing Sustainability Communication in Swedish and Ukrainian Companies : The case of Cloetta and RoshenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This is a study of how two companies from different countries construct and communicate their Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The companies are from the confectionery industry with a similar size, sales, and number of factories. The only difference is the origin of the companies. LÄS MER