Sökning: "Green practices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 uppsatser innehållade orden Green practices.
1. Barriers and Drivers governing implementation of ReverseLogistics:A Case study of Sandvik CoromantMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to explore the impact of reverse logistics on a firm’s sustainability operations while focusing simultaneously on economic profits, by conducting a case study. This research will provide an overview of influential drivers and barriers that have the capacity to motivate or discourage the firms to implement the reverse logistics practices and investigate the role of economic, legislation and corporate citizenship on RL. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Employee engagement has been used in previous literature as a management concept increasing the success of an organisation. Environmental sustainability has become a critical issue for all levels in the society and poses an urgent pressure to act. LÄS MER
3. The future of retention forestry : the historical legacy in stands and its impact on retention in the next generationMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Today, around 55% of the world’s forests are already managed for timber pro-duction and other values. The need for actions concerning the fast decline in biodiversity was in the late 20th century met by the uprising of retention forest-ry. LÄS MER
4. Leadership in environmentally sustainable transformation of private companies in Russia : Multiple Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : As the number of global problems is proliferating, the issue of sustainability is gaining increasing recognition. One of the most imperative aspects of sustainable development is environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
5. Disrupting carbon lock-in: How a target-based sustainability program for businesses can support the politics of decarbonization in Ottawa, CanadaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Human-induced climate change has emerged as one of the greatest sustainability challenges of our time, with significant risks for human health, livelihoods and security. However, technological solutions to phase out the use of fossil fuels in industrialized countries are politically contested. LÄS MER