Sökning: "Groupware system"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Groupware system.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : For the majority of the computers existence, we humans have interacted with them in a similar way, usually with a strict one-to-one relationship between user and machine. This is reflected by the design of most computers, operating systems and user applications on the market today, which are typically intended to only be operated by a single user. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Usability evaluation of collaborative writing system for education usage is very essential to improve its functionality to make it effective, efficient and satisfactory for future use. In this thesis, the usability of web office (ThinkFree doc) i.e. one of collaborative tool was tested using mix research approach. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Organisations and projects use CSCW/Groupware systems for collaboration purposes. These systems and applications are in many cases using a non-transparent GUI, witch is also hard to learn. This paper present a novel system that aims towards being transparent and easy to use. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : When more than one user uses a system with a single input device, the person in charge of the control is often active, and the by-sitters become passive. This situation can lead to frustration and boredom among the by-sitters. LÄS MER
5. Interacting with EDIT. A Qualitative Study on, and a Re-design of, an Educational Technology SystemMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aimed to study the interaction between an educational technology system and its users and give suggestions for design improvements. The technology system is called EDIT (Educational Development through Information Technology) and has been developed and applied at Linköping University’s Faculty of Health Science. LÄS MER