Sökning: "HCI practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden HCI practice.
1. Cyborg, How Queer Are You? Speculations on Technologically-Mediated Morality Towards Posthuman-Centered DesignMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research deals with the highly-relevant issue of paternalism within the discipline and practice of HCI with a particular focus on the autonomous decision-making AI technologies. It is an attempt to reframe the problem of paternalism as a basis for posthuman-centered design, as the emerging technologies have already started to redefine autonomy, morality and therefore what it means to be a human. LÄS MER
2. Exchange of Tracking Information on a Shared Platform - How the space of interaction can be designed to increase practitioners' motivation in physical activity outdoorsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Interactive technology in the area of fitness and wellbeing has gained increasing interest in the HCI community with the emphasize to design technologies and tools in the aim to encourage people and make them more engaged in physical activity. However, there is little investigation in which precise factors that contribute to user motivation and self-efficacy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medieteknik och interaktionsdesign, MID
Sammanfattning : The role of the food retailer within sustainable consumption and production has been described as essential in the food production chain, with the possibility of affecting both producers and consumers to make greener choices. Logistic operations happening in the store are also important to ensure sustainable development, such as recycling. LÄS MER
4. Presentation of criteria in the choice of user testing method with the focus on mobileapplications in the field of healthcareMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this thesis was to investigate which criteria that is of importance when choosing a user testing method in the field of healthcare. Furthermore, the authors wanted to examine which user testing methods that are appropriate for mobile applications in the field of healthcare. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för bibliotek, information, pedagogik och IT
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor’s thesis is to gain knowledge about thefeminist comic zine, and its meaning for its readers, writers and thelibrary. In order to explore this subject I use feminist theory, and aconcept from a theory which I call Literature as resistance. LÄS MER