Sökning: "HOPE VI"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 402 uppsatser innehållade orden HOPE VI.
1. Designbaserad studie om det fysikaliska fenomenet flyta och sjunka med förskolebarn. : "Vattnet har muskler" och myntet är "starkt"!Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to contribute with knowledge about how an investigative approach can be used as a valuable platform to develop preschool children's understanding of the physical phenomenon of floating and sinking. The participants were 4–5-year-old children from a preschool in Central Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Får vi be om största, möjliga prioritering : En scoping review om samhällets beredskap för äldre personer med alkoholmissbrukKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Hälsohögskolan
Sammanfattning : In recent years, it has been reported about an increasingly large aging population and that the substance abuse problem has increased for people over the age of 65. Despite this, there are no specific guidelines for older people with addiction problems. LÄS MER
3. Towards Realistic Datasets forClassification of VPN Traffic : The Effects of Background Noise on Website Fingerprinting AttacksKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) is a booming business with significant margins once a solid user base has been established and big VPN providers are putting considerable amounts of money into marketing. However, there exists Website Fingerprinting (WF) attacks that are able to correctly predict which website a user is visiting based on web traffic even though it is going through a VPN tunnel. LÄS MER
4. Hoppfullt för hopp : En sambandsstudie om hopp, psykologisk trygghet och arbetsengagemang hos gymnasielärareMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för sociala och psykologiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The statistics on Swedish teachers' occupational health can be described as troubling. Stress-related mental illness is increasing and teachers are suffering from burnout to a greater extent than other occupational groups. This indicates that new perspectives on prevention of burnout are required. LÄS MER
5. What makes a cozy game? : A study of three games considered cozyKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : In recent years the video game industry has seen a rise of the term “cozy games”. In an attempt to explore this new term, this thesis closely looks into three games commonly associated with the label – A Short Hike, Unpacking, and GRIS – to find the essence of what makes them be perceived as cozy. LÄS MER