Sökning: "Hammarby IF"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Hammarby IF.
1. Det som händer på Tele2 stannar på Tele2, eller? - En kvantitativ studie kring sponsorskaps effekter avseende anti-brand communities, bojkott, word-of-mouth samt köpintention baserat på kontext.C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In 2020, Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined Hammarby IF as a partner, which has caused outrage among Malmö FF supporters who proceeded to talk negatively about him on social media and destroying his statue outside of Malmö FF's home stadium. Likewise, when the beverage company Spendrups announced a sponsorship of Hammarby IF, the main supporter group of close rivals, Djurgårdens IF called out for a boycott of Spendrups products. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Uthålliga byggnadssystem
Sammanfattning : Buildings in the commercial sector in Sweden accounts for around 12 % of the final energy consumption of the whole country. Utilizing energy efficient methods for heating, cooling and ventilation without compromising the indoor environment is therefore important. LÄS MER
3. Evaluating the impact on the distribution network due to electric vehicles : A case study done for Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : When the low voltage electric grid is dimensioned electric loads are predicted by analyzing the area by certain factors such as geographical data, customer type, heating method etc. So far, the charging of Plugin Electric Vehicles (PEVs) is not considered as one of these factors. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of load capacity in the low voltage network for different electricity load scenarios in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s population is growing rapidly, especially in the southern areas like Stockholm, where the electricity consumption is higher. Therefore, more electricity will need to be transported from north to south, from where it is produced to where it is consumed. The current electric infrastructure, i.e. LÄS MER
5. What does it take for local actors in Hammarby Sjöstad to cut the consumption-based emissions by half till 2030? : A backcasting study on a local climate transition following Carbon LawMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : How many local actors need to do what to reduce Hammarby Sjöstad’s climate impact till 2030 in alignment with "Carbon Law”, i.e. halving the citizens’ consumption-based emissions every ten years? This is demonstrated in a backcasting study of the city district. LÄS MER