Sökning: "Hand gestures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Hand gestures.
1. Gestures and Groups : An interaction analysis of hand gestures during in-group and out-group speechKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how body language, specifically handgestures, correlate to in-group and out-group notions. To approach the issue thehand gestures of two politicians are compared with a focus on how theirgestures relate to in-group and out-group notions in their speech. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Measuring the radar response has proven to be a valid input for neural networks used for gesture and motion recognition. Previous work have been based on measuring the radar response of hand gestures, but it has been shown that models based on the analytic expressions for basic objects are useful when simulating larger motions, such as pedestrians. LÄS MER
3. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The dissemination of new innovative technology requires feasibility and simplicity. The problem with marker-based augmented reality is similar to glove-based hand gesture recognition: they both require an additional component to function. LÄS MER
5. Short Range Gesture Sensing and Classification Using Pulsed Millimeter-Wave Radar and Convolutional Neural NetworksMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Human hand gestures present a novel way of interacting with electronic devices. A millimeter-wave radar setup utilizing a pulsed Resonant-Tunneling Diode signal generator in the 60 GHz ISM band is used to measure 12 different hand gestures. The data is used to train and validate Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs). LÄS MER