Sökning: "Hand gestures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden Hand gestures.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Virtual Reality (VR) is a highly evolving domain and is used in anincreasing number of areas in today's society. Among the technologiesassociated with VR and especially mobile VR, is hand tracking and handgesture recognition. LÄS MER
2. Screaming yellow: An exploratory study of how speakers gesture and speak about colour and colour theoryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The abstract subject of colour is a widely studied subject in spoken languages. However, very little is known about colour in relation to gesture. A substantial part of the literature on gesture and abstract content is concerned with referential gestures and especially metaphorical mapping. LÄS MER
3. Gestures and Groups : An interaction analysis of hand gestures during in-group and out-group speechKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how body language, specifically handgestures, correlate to in-group and out-group notions. To approach the issue thehand gestures of two politicians are compared with a focus on how theirgestures relate to in-group and out-group notions in their speech. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Measuring the radar response has proven to be a valid input for neural networks used for gesture and motion recognition. Previous work have been based on measuring the radar response of hand gestures, but it has been shown that models based on the analytic expressions for basic objects are useful when simulating larger motions, such as pedestrians. LÄS MER
5. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER