Sökning: "Hannah Arendt"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden Hannah Arendt.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor thesis aims to analyze and clarify the situation of the irregular migrants in United Kingdom, whether it´s changing when applying UK:s own migrant legislation; The UK Immigration Act 2014, compared to EU:s migration policy and legislation. Based on Hannah Arendts theory on the irregular migrants loses their right to have rights, when migrating from their original country. LÄS MER
2. Critical thinking produces lasting knowledge : A litterateur study on why critical thinking is necessary for student’s development, Illustrated through the high school subject religion and science in religion studiesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This essay will present a discussion about why critical thinking is crucial for student’s long-term development with the subject religion and science in high school religion as an example of how this can be fulfilled. Three different theories will be applied in this essay in order to form a comprehensive discussion. LÄS MER
3. Leave No One Behind – But What About the ‘Scum of the Earth’? : A Discourse Analysis Based on Theories by Arendt and Agamben on Rohingya and StatelessnessKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to understand the situation of Rohingya through the concept of statelessness and to illustrate the importance of citizenship in relation to human rights. The Rohingya minority has for a long period of time been victims of violence and discrimination by the Myanmar government and military. LÄS MER
4. Aesthetic Experiences and the Miracle of Action : On the Radical Possibility of Art in Teaching and LearningMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Estetiska lärprocesserSödertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This master essay starts with the author having an encounter with two 14-years old boys who claim that they are Nazis. In a school project where the pupils made films about norms in the society they made a film with a clearly racist and homophobic message. LÄS MER
5. The Right to Have Rights in the Mekong - How Hannah Arendt and the Khmer Krom Illustrate the Failures of the International Rights RegimeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The Khmer Krom are an indigenous people living in the Mekong delta with a complex historical relation to the majority population. Vietnamese legal climate and treatment of minorities has been shaped by this complex history. LÄS MER