Sökning: "Haynes 282"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Haynes 282.
1. Understanding the effect of temperature and time on Gamma prime coarsening for Nickel-base superalloy Haynes 282Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Haynes 282 is a gamma prime (𝛾′)-strengthened nickel base superalloy developed in 2005, exhibiting a good combination of high temperature properties and fabricability. Microstructural features such as 𝛾′ and carbides play an important role in deriving the mechanical properties of the alloy during heat treatment. LÄS MER
2. Study of the effect of process parameters in laser blown powder with superalloys : Varying laser power and scanning speed, analyzing material propertiesMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a growing process interesting many companies in many industries. Thereare multiple processes within the familty of AM, but this study focuses on laser blown powder (LBP). LBP involves a laser beam focused on the substrate with powder being blown into the laser beam. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Science, Mathematics and Engineering Education Research (SMEER)
Sammanfattning : This project aims to investigate the effect of varying different laser cutting parameters on the laser cut surface. The parameters that were varied were cutting speed, beam effect, gas pressure and focal point. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för maskinteknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Shear spinning of Haynes 282, Alloy 718, Alloy 600 and AISI 316L was done using several tool feeds and mandrel clearances. Multi passing of the materials was limited due to strain hardening and circumferential cracking except for AISI 316L. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER