Sökning: "Health Economic Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 310 uppsatser innehållade orden Health Economic Analysis.
1. Health economic analysis of a urinary catheter which reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs) Research questions: a) What is the willingness-to-pay (WTP) in Sweden - from a patient perspective - for a urinary catheter which reduce the annual frequency of urinary tract infections by 25% and 50%, respectively, and (b) is the WTP dependent on the annual frequency of UTIs and gender?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate the preference for urinary catheters that can reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs), among Swedish patients practicing clean intermittent catheterization (CIC), and analyze if the preference is affected by the frequency of UTIs and gender.Methods: The preference for a clinically more effective catheter was expressed as a monetary value by investigating the patients’ willingness-to-pay (WTP) to switch catheters. LÄS MER
2. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
3. Modelling animal health as a production factor in dairy production : a case of Swedish dairy agricultureUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Farm animal diseases affect livestock production in several different ways. From an economic perspective, diseases are an undesirable contribution to the production process. Diseases thereby lower the producer's profit margins by reducing animal health and causing unnecessary suffering to the animals. LÄS MER
4. Barnfattigdomen och dess konsekvenser - ett folkhälsoproblem. En litteraturbaserad studie med ett barnrättsperspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Child poverty is a globally extensive issue that was first brought up within the Swedish public sector in the early 1990’s. The income gap in Swedish increases and recent surveys show that 12 per cent of Swedish children live with financial vulnerability. LÄS MER
5. Förebyggande folkhälsoarbete avseende munhälsa - En litteraturstudie om interventioner och teoretiska utgångspunkter för att förebygga karies hos barn och ungaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Dental health in Sweden is relatively good, but caries is a growing problem in groups of lower socio-economic status. Dental health care for children and adolescents is free in Sweden and it is of great importance to implement good dental hygiene early on in life. LÄS MER